Triplex-Inspector Installation Guide
Triplex-Inspector Software Licence
The use of Triplex-Inspector
is subject to the licence
has been incorporated into the Triplexator suite
It has been developed and tested on linux and mac osx equipped with Firefox.
The workflow of Triplex-Inspector
is outlined below (click to enlarge).
relies on third party software for several tasks.
- pipelining: Unix shell
- sequence conversion and (parallel) processing: python v2.7 & biopython
- data intersection: BEDtools v2.x
Additional third party software required for optional tasks:
- circos graph generation: Circos v0.62+
- chromatin integration for bam formatted data: samtools v0.1.15+ & pysam
- chromatin integration for bigwig formatted data: bx-python
In order to run the toolkit on a local machine, e.g. Laptop or PC you may want to save you the trouble of installing all dependencies and take advantage of the Virtual Machine Image